|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cooling Unit||Tube / Tank|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||.13|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number of Stations||1|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elkay 8 GPH Wall Mount Fully Recessed Cooler
Elkay is sure to have a water cooler or drinking fountain that will meet or exceed your specifications.
- Fully recessed wall model water cooler
- Electric refrigerated
- No lead design
- Fountain Top - Anti-splash design with Cascade basin and 1-3/4" Coved corners
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler - Innovative design utilizes a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact, then returns to original position
- Front Panel Grill - Stainless steel removable louvered ventilating grill encloses refrigeration unit and plumbing
- Wall mounting Box - MB23A mounting box furnished with each unit. Box allows flush mounting to finished wall, plumbing and electrical service holes are pre punched on both right and left side to facilitate installation
- Cooling System
- Motor Compressor - Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, single phase. Lubricated for life
- Condenser - Fan cooled. Fan motor is permanently lubricated
- Refrigerant Control - Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free performance
- Temperature Control - Enclosed adjustable thermostat is easily accessible by removing front grill panel
- Base Flow Rated: 8.0
- Rated Watts: 325
- Full Load Amps: 4.5
- Fountain Type: Cooler
- Shipping Weight: 107 lbs
- Installation Type: Recessed Wall
- Hands Free Operation: No
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Height: 54-1/4"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 11-1/4"
- Foot Pedal: No
- Glass Filler: No
- Filter: No
Additional Elkay Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elkay Products
Our SKU: EFRCM8K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay Technical Support: 1-800-661-1795
Limited Warranty Faucets
Elkay warrants its faucets and water dispensers to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Waste fittings and accessories are not warranted. Replacement parts are available from Elkay for a nominal charge. Upon return of a defective part to Elkay during the warranty period with written notice of the claimed defect, Elkay will refund the replacement charge.
Other Warranty Conditions
Our warranty does not cover product failure or damage caused by abusive treatment, misuse, environmental factors, improper care and cleaning, or damage due to handling or faulty installations or claims of defect related to tarnish and discoloration. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other charges for such items as installation or replacement of the sink, diagnosis or replacement of any faucet or component part, or any other expense or loss.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied, are given. Any implied warranty, including one of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited to the duration of this written warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To Obtain Service Under Warranty
Write to: Elkay Manufacturing Company
Attention: Consumer Services
2222 Camden Court
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Include a letter containing the following information:
Date of purchase and installation
Description of nature of defect
Model number or description of model and/or component part if possible.