|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Elkay Gourmet Pacemaker Stainless Steel 12 1/2" Single Basin Top Mount Bar Sink Package with Deluxe Two-Handle Faucet
Highest quality sink bowl seamlessly formed of #20 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Self rimming
- Stainless steel
- Exposed surfaces are polished
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Single hole Top mount installation
- Dual handle faucet
- Rigid spout, overall height 13"
- Removable cartridge
- Solid brass construction
- 3/8” compression Stainless steel flex hoses
- Highly polished, chrome plated finish
- Ship wt. 5 lbs
- Low lead compliant
- ADA compliant
- Nickel plated brass body
- Removable deep basket insert
- Fits 2" opening
- Polished finish
- Type 304 Stainless steel 1-1/2" x 4" tailpiece
- Installation Type: Drop In (top mount)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Sink Dimensions: 15" L x 15" W
- Bowl Depth: 6-1/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 12" L x 9-1/4" W x 6-1/8" D
- Pre-Scored Holes: 0
- Drain Size: 2"
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Spout Type: Gooseneck 8"
- Overall Height: 8"
- Spout Height: 4-1/8"
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4"
- Holes Required: One 1-1/2” Hole
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 7/8"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Qtr Turn Ceramic
- Valve Connection: 3/8" O.D. Copper
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Ship Wt: 13.8 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- CA AB1953/VT S152 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elkay Products
- Shop All Elkay Gourmet Package Collection Products
Our SKU: BPSRA150C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay Technical Support: 1-800-661-1795
Limited Warranty Faucets
Elkay warrants its faucets and water dispensers to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Waste fittings and accessories are not warranted. Replacement parts are available from Elkay for a nominal charge. Upon return of a defective part to Elkay during the warranty period with written notice of the claimed defect, Elkay will refund the replacement charge.
Other Warranty Conditions
Our warranty does not cover product failure or damage caused by abusive treatment, misuse, environmental factors, improper care and cleaning, or damage due to handling or faulty installations or claims of defect related to tarnish and discoloration. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other charges for such items as installation or replacement of the sink, diagnosis or replacement of any faucet or component part, or any other expense or loss.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied, are given. Any implied warranty, including one of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited to the duration of this written warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To Obtain Service Under Warranty
Write to: Elkay Manufacturing Company
Attention: Consumer Services
2222 Camden Court
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Include a letter containing the following information:
Date of purchase and installation
Description of nature of defect
Model number or description of model and/or component part if possible.