|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Cone Shaped Tea Swirl Glass Shade
- Includes 3' of Chain
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Height: 18"
- Width: 20"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Energy Star: No
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ELK Lighting Products
- Shop All ELK Lighting Elysburg Collection Products
Our SKU: 7645/3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The ELK Lighting 7645/3 is going to be based off of both the dining room table and the room sizing. The best suggested formula is to take the width and length of your table, you are going to want to make sure that the chandelier does not exceed more then 1/2 of either of the dimensions of your table.
How do you determine the proper size chandelier for your dining area? Is it based on table size or room size?
A. The ELK Lighting 7645/3 is going to be based off of both the dining room table and the room sizing. The best suggested formula is to take the width and length of your table, you are going to want to make sure that the chandelier does not exceed more then 1/2 of either of the dimensions of your table.
The ELK Lighting 7645/3 has a max wattage of 60w per bulb.
what is the max wattage per bulb?
A. The ELK Lighting 7645/3 has a max wattage of 60w per bulb.
ELK Lighting Elysburg Collection
Other Products In The ELK Lighting Elysburg Collection
Elk Lighting 17026/1
Single Light Swing Arm Wall Sconce from the Elysbu...$116.00-$116.00(5)
ELK Lighting 7637/5
Elysburg 5 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$350.00-$350.00(6)
ELK Lighting 7631/2
Elysburg 2 Light Wall Sconce$108.00-$108.00(1)
Elk Lighting 7634/1
Elysburg 1 Light Mini Pendant$82.00-$82.00(2)
Elk Lighting 6501/2
Island / Billiard Fixture from the Elysburg Collection$358.00-$358.00(1)