ELK Group 15% OFF Sale with Coupon Code ELK15!
15% off! All ELK Lighting, Dimond Lamps and Sterling products during November
Offer Ends 11/30/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Cream Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (2) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ELK Lighting Products
- Shop All ELK Lighting Elysburg Collection Products
Our SKU: 7643/2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The opening at the bottom of the ILK Lighting 7643/2 is 1 ¾”.
how large is the opening at the bottom? of the glass
A. The opening at the bottom of the ILK Lighting 7643/2 is 1 ¾”.
The opening at the smallest part of the ILK Lighting 7643/2 is 1 ¾”.
How big is the opening on the glass at smallist part?
A. The opening at the smallest part of the ILK Lighting 7643/2 is 1 ¾”.
Thank you for your question! The glass is amber with swirls of white in it.
What color is the glass. It appears amber, but is it white?
A. Thank you for your question! The glass is amber with swirls of white in it.
ELK Lighting Elysburg Collection
Other Products In The ELK Lighting Elysburg Collection
Elk Lighting 17026/1
Single Light Swing Arm Wall Sconce from the Elysbu...$110.00-$110.00(5)
ELK Lighting 7637/5
Elysburg 5 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$330.00-$330.00(6)
ELK Lighting 7631/2
Elysburg 2 Light Wall Sconce$102.00-$102.00
Elk Lighting 7634/1
Elysburg 1 Light Mini Pendant$78.00-$78.00(2)
Elk Lighting 7642/3
Elysburg 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$146.00-$146.00(3)