|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Asian, Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Manufactured for lighting in Damp Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 16"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 9" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Blackwell Collection Products
Our SKU: 42100/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hazelnut Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The ELK Lighting 42100/1 is open on the bottom.
Is the bottom of the light "open" or "closed"?
A. The ELK Lighting 42100/1 is open on the bottom.
Thank you for your question. The ELK Lighting 42100/1 height from the top of the backplate and the top of the arc is 7 inches.
I need to know the specifications on this light. How far between the mounting box and the top of the unit?
A. Thank you for your question. The ELK Lighting 42100/1 height from the top of the backplate and the top of the arc is 7 inches.
Elk Lighting Blackwell Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Blackwell Collection
Elk Lighting 42104/1
Blackwell 1 Light Outdoor Post Light$202.00-$202.00(2)
Elk Lighting 42103/1
Blackwell 1 Light Full Sized Outdoor Pendant$266.00-$266.00(1)
Elk Lighting 42101/1
Blackwell 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$232.00-$232.00