|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Barn, Colonial, Nautical, Rustic / Lodge|
|Glass Features||Seedy Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Clear Seedy Glass Shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Manufactured for lighting in Damp Location
- Requires (1) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Maritime Collection Products
Our SKU: 42007/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hazelnut Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The dimensions are 10" high and 9" wide.
What are the dimensions of the light?
A. The dimensions are 10" high and 9" wide.
The ELK Lighting 42007/1 replacement glass is 42007/1GO.
would like to purchase a seeded glass replacement globe
A. The ELK Lighting 42007/1 replacement glass is 42007/1GO.
The canopy for The ELK Lighting 42007/1 is 5" in diameter.
What is the diameter of the ceiling canopy on this product?
A. The canopy for The ELK Lighting 42007/1 is 5" in diameter.
The ELK Lighting 42007/1 is made out of aluminum.
What material are these made from?
A. The ELK Lighting 42007/1 is made out of aluminum.
The ELK Lighting 42007/1 can function with an equivalent 60w CFL with a medium base, but it is not compatible with LED's
Can you use a CFL or LED bulb with this light?
A. The ELK Lighting 42007/1 can function with an equivalent 60w CFL with a medium base, but it is not compatible with LED's
The ELK lighting 42007/1 was designed to use a 60 watt Incandescent bulb, it was not tested with a CFL or LED.
Can you use a CFL or LED bulb in this light?
A. The ELK lighting 42007/1 was designed to use a 60 watt Incandescent bulb, it was not tested with a CFL or LED.
Elk Lighting Maritime Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Maritime Collection
Elk Lighting 42006/1
Maritime 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$94.00-$94.00(5)
Elk Lighting 42005/1
Maritime 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$78.00-$78.00(1)