|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Switch Type||Multi Way|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
- White Fabric Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (1) 150 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20"
- Width: 22" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ELK Lighting Products
- Shop All ELK Lighting ELEMIS Collection Products
Our SKU: 3950
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Natural Stone
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The ELK Lighting 3950 is 14" wide and 23" high.
What is the shade dimensions?
A. The ELK Lighting 3950 is 14" wide and 23" high.
The bottom of the base measures 8"w.
How wide is the footprint of the base?
A. The bottom of the base measures 8"w.
The ELK Lighting 3950 is 9 lbs. Yes, the base is sturdy and made to support this lamp.
What is the weight of the lamp? Does it have a sturdy base?
A. The ELK Lighting 3950 is 9 lbs. Yes, the base is sturdy and made to support this lamp.