ELK Group 15% OFF Sale with Coupon Code ELK15!
15% off! All ELK Lighting, Dimond Lamps and Sterling products during December
Offer Ends 7/31/2015
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (6) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Crystal accents provide sparkling details
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 31" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 28" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ELK Lighting Products
- Shop All ELK Lighting Rochelle Collection Products
Our SKU: 3344/6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weathered Mahogany Ironwork
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The ELK Lighting 3344/6 is 28" in width and 31" in height. It should be ok for a room that size.
My Dining room measures 17x14 and has 9ft. ceiling. Is this light too small for the room or will it work?
A. The ELK Lighting 3344/6 is 28" in width and 31" in height. It should be ok for a room that size.
ELK Lighting Rochelle Collection
Other Products In The ELK Lighting Rochelle Collection
Quorum International 7911-4
Rochelle 4 Light Outdoor Pendant$342.00-$342.00
Quorum International 7912-4
Rochelle 4 Light Outdoor Post Light$358.00-$358.00(1)
Quorum International 7910-4
Rochelle 4 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$448.00-$448.00(1)
Quorum International 7910-3
Rochelle 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$298.00-$298.00
Quorum International 7910-1
Rochelle 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$148.00-$148.00