|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Manufactured for lighting in Damp Location
- Includes (3) 40 watt G9 base bulbs
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7"
- Width: 30" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 6" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Arches Collection Products
Our SKU: 10032/3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 10032/3 uses three 40w G9 base halogen bulbs and can not use an incandescent bulb.
Can incandescant light bulbs be used with this fixture?
A. The Elk Lighting 10032/3 uses three 40w G9 base halogen bulbs and can not use an incandescent bulb.
The Elk Lighting 10032/3 is 6" wide.
I love this light but i was trying to find out how big or wide the light covers is can you help me with this
A. The Elk Lighting 10032/3 is 6" wide.
The bulbs on the Elk Lighting 10032/3 are visible from below.
Is the bulb visible from below?
A. The bulbs on the Elk Lighting 10032/3 are visible from below.
The backplate measures 5 3/8"h x 8"w
What is the width of the mounting plate?
A. The backplate measures 5 3/8"h x 8"w
Elk Lighting Arches Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Arches Collection
Elk Lighting 10031/2
Arches 2 Light 20" Vanity Fixture with Frosted Glass Shade$252.00-$252.00
Elk Lighting 10030/1
Arches 1 Light Wall Sconce$146.00-$146.00