|Apron Front||No, Yes|
|Basin Top Length||54.33|
|Basin Top Width||23.25|
|Basin Width||23.75, 54.33|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Installation Type||Clawfoot, Free Standing|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Overflow Height||2.25, 14|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Riser Required
Tub Waste Required
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5-year limited warranty
- Tub is constructed of cast iron for strength and durability
- Soaking bath - provides the user a soothing and relaxing experience
- Free standing installation - allows for your tub to be installed anywhere there's room
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- Overall Height: 30-1/8" (measure from the tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 30-3/4" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim
- Overall Length: 61-1/2 (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Length (Top): 54-3/8" (right to left measurement of top of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 23-3/4" (bask to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 14" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 45.705 gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Slipper Collection Products
Our SKU: SB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
- White / Chrome
- White / Oil Rubbed Bronze
- White / Polished Brass
- White / Polished Chrome
- White / Satin Nickel
- White / Weathered Copper
- White / White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics SB is 14" deep.
How deep is this tub?
A. The Elizabethan Classics SB is 14" deep.
The Elizabethan Classics SB is white on the interior.
Is the interior of the tub white or an off white?
A. The Elizabethan Classics SB is white on the interior.
The Elizabethan Classics SB is a great match with the Schon SCLT400 at 39.25".
my customer would like to use the schon sclt 400 or 500 tub filler with this tub. Will that faucet be too tall for the tub?
A. The Elizabethan Classics SB is a great match with the Schon SCLT400 at 39.25".
If the Elizabethan Classics SB is near a wall and the faucet can reach into the tub then yes a wall mount can work in the center of the tub. This tub can't have a faucet installed onto the wall of the tub.
Can I use a wall mount or FS faucet in center of the tub?
A. If the Elizabethan Classics SB is near a wall and the faucet can reach into the tub then yes a wall mount can work in the center of the tub. This tub can't have a faucet installed onto the wall of the tub.
The Elizabethan Classics SB would go good with the Belle Foret BFLT400.
What faucets do you recommend to use with this tub?
A. The Elizabethan Classics SB would go good with the Belle Foret BFLT400.
Elizabethan Classics Slipper Collection
Other Products In The Elizabethan Classics Slipper Collection
Elizabethan Classics ECGDSL0HOLE
67-Inch Grand Slipper Cast Iron Claw Foot Soaking Tub$1,802.00-$1,870.00
Elizabethan Classics ECUSASL60
Acrylic 60" Slipper Soaking Tub with Rim Holes and...$1,373.60-$1,632.00
Elizabethan Classics SBTAP
61 1/2-Inch Clawfoot Soaking Tub with Pre-Drilled ...$1,615.00-$1,683.00
Elizabethan Classics ECGDSLTAP
66-7/8" Cast Iron Soaking Freestanding Bathtub Soa...$1,770.72-$2,286.54
Elizabethan Classics ECUSASL67
66-Inch Acrylic Roll Top Clawfoot Soaking Tub with...$1,632.00-$1,700.00
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.