|Basin Width||24.25, 60.63|
|Drain Placement||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5-year limited warranty
- Tub is constructed of cast iron for strength and durability
- Soaking bath - provides the user a soothing and relaxing experience
- Free standing installation - allows for your tub to be installed anywhere there's room
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- Overall Height: 23-5/8" (measure from the tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 30-3/8" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim
- Overall Length: 67-1/2 (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 47-7/8" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls
- Basin Width (Bottom): 19-7/8" (right to left measurement of bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 60-5/8" (right to left measurement of top of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 24-1/4" (bask to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 14-1/2" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 57.329 gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Roll Top Collection Products
Our SKU: R67BTAP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- White / Chrome
- White / Oil Rubbed Bronze
- White / Polished Brass
- White / Polished Chrome
- White / Satin Nickel
- White / Weathered Copper
- White / White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Yes, the Elizabethan Classics R67BTAP feet options are shown along with the tub colors. For example, White/Satin Nickel refers to the white tub with satin nickel feet. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Are there color options for the feet on this tub? I don't see a link for that.
A. Yes, the Elizabethan Classics R67BTAP feet options are shown along with the tub colors. For example, White/Satin Nickel refers to the white tub with satin nickel feet. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
The Elizabethan Classics R67BTAP does not come with the drain connection.
Does this come with drain connection?
A. The Elizabethan Classics R67BTAP does not come with the drain connection.
Elizabethan Classics Roll Top Collection
Other Products In The Elizabethan Classics Roll Top Collection
Elizabethan Classics ECUSAR60
Acrylic Roll Top Soaking Tub with Ball and Claw Feet$1,373.60-$1,632.00
Elizabethan Classics R54BTAP
54 1/2-Inch Cast Iron Roll Top Clawfoot Soaking Tu...$1,343.00-$1,411.00
Elizabethan Classics R60BTAP
Traditional 61" Cast Iron Rim Faucet Hole Tub with...$1,411.00-$1,479.00
Elizabethan Classics R60BUF0HOLE
Roll Top Cast Iron Less Faucet Hole Tub with Clawfeet$1,445.00-$1,627.92
Elizabethan Classics R60B
60-1/2" Cast Iron Soaking Freestanding Bathtub Soa...$1,411.00-$1,880.61
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.