|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||15, 14, 11, 8, 9, 12, 13, 10|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Overall Height: 5-1/4" (measured from faucet base to highest point)
- Spout Height: 1-3/4" (measured from faucet base to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 15"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1"
- Metal lever handles included with faucet
- ECWS01: This model
- ECWS04: This model with plain metal cross handles
- ECWS05: This model with porcelain cross handles
- ECWS06: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
- ECWS07: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
- ECWS10: This model with hot/cold metal cross handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
Our SKU: ECWS01
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Elizabethan Classics ECWS01 in Satin Nickel does not have a polished finish. It would be more matte then a mirror finish.
1) Is the SN model shiny like polished nickel (as shown in photos on other websites)? 2) Is a more comprehensive spec sheet available? Specif'ly: Low-lead compliant? Brass construction? Max flow rate? 3) Is this faucet American-made? If not, mfr where?
A. Elizabethan Classics ECWS01 in Satin Nickel does not have a polished finish. It would be more matte then a mirror finish.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.