|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
- Constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Installs in a wall-mounted configuration
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 3" - 8"
- Metal cross handles included with faucet
- ECWM10: This model
- ECMW01: This model with metal lever handles
- ECMW02: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
- ECMW03: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
- ECMW04: This model with plain metal cross handles
- ECMW05: This model with porcelain cross handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
Our SKU: ECWM10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECWM10 has a fixed spout reach and cannot be adjusted.
It says that the maximum spout reach is 7 and 7/8 inch- is it adjustable at all? Could I have it a shorter spout reach?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECWM10 has a fixed spout reach and cannot be adjusted.
The Elizabethan Classics ECWM10 is a unit that must be installed buy sodering it in. CxC connections are copper to copper
What does "CxC" refer to in the product description?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECWM10 is a unit that must be installed buy sodering it in. CxC connections are copper to copper
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.