|Basin Bottom Length||40.2|
|Basin Bottom Width||20.5|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Nominal Tub Length / Width||60|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Tub Riser Required
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5-year limited warranty
- Constructed of durable and strong acrylic
- Soaking bath - provides the user a soothing and relaxing experience
- Free standing installation - allows for your tub to be installed anywhere there's room
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- Overall Height: 23-4/5" (measure from the tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 31-1/2" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim
- Overall Length: 60 (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 40-1/5" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls
- Basin Width (Bottom): 20-1/2" (right to left measurement of bottom of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 13" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 40 gallons
- Drain Location: Center
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Dual Collection Products
Our SKU: ECUSADF60
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Uncoated Brass
- White / Chrome
- White / Oil Rubbed Bronze
- White / Polished Brass
- White / Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECUSADF60 is going to have several different finish options in the pull down menu. That will change the finish on the feet of the tub.
So the tub is white and you choose the finish of the feet? Can we get the whole tub and feet in the same finish other than white?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECUSADF60 is going to have several different finish options in the pull down menu. That will change the finish on the feet of the tub.
The selectable option for finish for the Elizabethan Classics ECUSADF60, is in reference to the feet on the tub.
Hello, by "finish" is it referring to the faucet or the claw feet? Thanks
A. The selectable option for finish for the Elizabethan Classics ECUSADF60, is in reference to the feet on the tub.
Elizabethan Classics Dual Collection
Other Products In The Elizabethan Classics Dual Collection
Elizabethan Classics ECUSADP60
60" Acrylic Soaking Freestanding Bathtub Soaking Bathtub$1,700.00-$1,700.00(1)
Elizabethan Classics ECUSADP
71-1/2" Acrylic Soaking Freestanding Bathtub Soaki...$2,136.93-$2,136.93
Elizabethan Classics DITAP
67-1/4" Cast Iron Soaking Freestanding Bathtub Soa...$1,751.00-$2,347.41
Elizabethan Classics ECDUPL0HOLE
67-1/4" Cast Iron Soaking Freestanding Bathtub Soa...$1,904.00-$1,904.00
Elizabethan Classics ECDUPLTAP
67-1/4" Cast Iron Soaking Freestanding Bathtub Soa...$1,972.00-$1,972.00(1)
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.