|Diverter Location||Valve Trim|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet, Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||5.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Supply Lines Required
Shower Head Recommended
Tub Riser Required
- Constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Wall mount installation - faucet mounts to the wall and extends to the tub fixture
- Dual handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Metal lever handles included with the faucet
- Complete with ceramic disc rough-in valve system
- Flow Rate: 5.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- 2 holes required for faucet installation
- Faucet Centers: 3-3/8" (center to center distance between faucet installation holes)
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
- ECTW11: This model
- ECTW01: This model without hand shower
- ECTW12: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
- ECTW13: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
- ECTW14: This model with plain metal cross handles
- ECTW15: This model with porcelain cross handles
- ECTW16: This model with hot/cold metal cross handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
Our SKU: ECTW11
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECTW11 can be paired with ECHSCKIT or ECHSCKIT10 to add a hand shower
can a handheld shower be added to this filler?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECTW11 can be paired with ECHSCKIT or ECHSCKIT10 to add a hand shower
The Elizabethan Classics ECTW11 does not come with the riser pipe unfortunately.
This fixture appears to have a shower riser pipe; is this correct? If so what size is the pipe?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECTW11 does not come with the riser pipe unfortunately.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.