|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||11, 15, 6, 4, 12, 10, 14, 5, 7, 13, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Constructed of brass and porcelain, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a mini-widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Overall Height: 3-3/4" (measured from faucet base to highest point)
- Spout Height: 1-15/79" (measured from faucet base to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Mini-Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4" - 15"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1"
- Porcelain cross handles included with faucet
- ECMW05: This model
- ECMW01: This model with metal lever handles
- ECMW02: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
- ECMW03: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
- ECMW04: This model with plain metal cross handles
- ECWM10: This model with hot/cold metal cross handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
Our SKU: ECMW05
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
You may want to look at Elizabethan Classics ECTW35 for a wall mount tub filler with handshower this also has porcelain cross handles.
I want to order this set in oil rubbed bronze, BUT do you offer the exact same style/finish in one for a tub (wall mount), a separate one for a shower with dual handles and the drains for all three?
A. You may want to look at Elizabethan Classics ECTW35 for a wall mount tub filler with handshower this also has porcelain cross handles.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.