|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||5, 15, 9, 8, 13, 12, 4, 6, 10, 7, 14, 11|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a mini-widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Overall Height: 3-3/4" (measured from faucet base to highest point)
- Spout Height: 1-15/79" (measured from faucet base to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Mini-Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4" - 15"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1"
- Metal cross handles included with faucet
- ECMW04: This model
- ECMW01: This model with metal lever handles
- ECMW02: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
- ECMW03: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
- ECMW05: This model with porcelain cross handles
- ECWM10: This model with hot/cold metal cross handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
Our SKU: ECMW04
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECMW04 has adjustable centers from 4"-15". So this will work on a 8" center drilling.
Will this fit a vanity top that is pre-drilled with 3 holes for 8" center faucet?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECMW04 has adjustable centers from 4"-15". So this will work on a 8" center drilling.
The drain assembly is included and will match the finish you choose.
Does the drain stopper come with it and is it polished brass too?
A. The drain assembly is included and will match the finish you choose.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.