|Connection Size||.5, 1|
|Diverter Location||Valve Trim|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Shower Arm Reach||17.5|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Shower Head Recommended
- Constructed of brass and porcelain, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridges - handles control both volume and temperature
- Traditional exposed faucet style
- Includes personal hand shower, hose, and integrated diverter
- Porcelain lever handles included with faucet
- Complete with ceramic disc rough-in valve system
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Single function shower head with rain spray pattern
- Single function shower head with full spray pattern
- Shower Arm Reach: 17-1/2"
- Hose Length: 60"
- ECETS12: This model
- ECES03: This model without hand shower
- ECETS10: This model with metal lever handles
- ECETS11: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics English Turn Collection Products
Our SKU: ECETS12
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Most shower arms are going to have a 1/2" connection and we carry ceiling mount shower arms with flange on the website.
I was wondering if I could get or purchase another wall mount bracket to be used for the shower head arm to anchor it from the ceiling?
A. Most shower arms are going to have a 1/2" connection and we carry ceiling mount shower arms with flange on the website.
The Elizabethan Classics ECETS12 replacement handle is part number EC2SPLL.
The hand held fell off the rack and the porcelain broke, replacement available?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECETS12 replacement handle is part number EC2SPLL.
The Elizabethan Classics ECETS12 includes the valve.
What valve is needed with this faucet set up?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECETS12 includes the valve.
The recommended shower head for the Elizabethan Classics ECETS12 is ECSHLG8.
What kind of shower head is recommended for this? And, what is the product number?
A. The recommended shower head for the Elizabethan Classics ECETS12 is ECSHLG8.
Elizabethan Classics English Turn Collection
Other Products In The Elizabethan Classics English Turn Collection
Elizabethan Classics ECETCB
English Turn 20" Wall Mounted Bathroom Sink with 1...$90.10-$108.12(7)
Elizabethan Classics ECETS11
English Turn Exposed Shower Faucet with Porcelain ...$633.43-$847.00
Elizabethan Classics ECES03
English Turn Exposed Shower Faucet with Porcelain ...$499.09-$690.96
Elizabethan Classics ECETS10
English Turn Exposed Shower Faucet with Metal Leve...$697.68-$821.50(1)
Elizabethan Classics ECETP8
English Turn 23-5/8" Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 3...$306.34-$306.34
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.