Low Flow Toilet Restrictions - 1.28 GPF MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA, TX
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist fading and staining through everyday use
- Round bowl is ideal for baths with limited space
- Classic, sturdy floor-mounted installation
- Gravity flush type
- Toilet seat and cover not included with this model
- Overall Height: 31" (measured from floor to top of fixture)
- Overall Depth: 26-3/8" (measured from back to front of fixture)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from left to right of fixture)
- Bowl Height: 15-1/4" (measured from floor to rim of bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Rough In: 12"
- ECETRF: This model
- ECETEL: This model with elongated bowl
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics English Turn Collection Products
Our SKU: ECETRF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECETRF unfortunately only comes in one configuration.
Is the flush lever mounted in the backrest? There's not an option to mount it on the side of the tank like normal, is there?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECETRF unfortunately only comes in one configuration.
The Elizabethan Classics ECETRF will fit with tank lever ECTPL. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Will the Elements of Design tank lever ECTPL fit this toilet?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECETRF will fit with tank lever ECTPL. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
The Elizabethan Classics ECETRF comes with a color matched for the finish and very hard plastic. The flush lever is pretty universal so you should be able to buy just about any after marked lever and it should work.
What kind of flush lever (color/ style) comes with this unit? What other flush levers would work with Elizabethan Classic toilets?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECETRF comes with a color matched for the finish and very hard plastic. The flush lever is pretty universal so you should be able to buy just about any after marked lever and it should work.
Elizabethan Classics English Turn Collection
Other Products In The Elizabethan Classics English Turn Collection
Elizabethan Classics ECETS12
English Turn Exposed Shower Faucet with Porcelain ...$596.80-$713.40(1)
Elizabethan Classics ECETCB
English Turn 20" Wall Mounted Bathroom Sink with 1...$90.10-$108.12(7)
Elizabethan Classics ECETS11
English Turn Exposed Shower Faucet with Porcelain ...$633.43-$847.00
Elizabethan Classics ECES03
English Turn Exposed Shower Faucet with Porcelain ...$499.09-$690.96
Elizabethan Classics ECETS10
English Turn Exposed Shower Faucet with Metal Leve...$697.68-$821.50(1)
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.