Save 5% On All Elizabethan Classics Products
Use Coupon Code: SAVEEC at checkout to receive Additional Savings!
Offer Ends 12/31/2013
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Disc Cartridge Recommended
- Dual Cast Iron Tub - With tub rim holes
- 67 1/4in x 30 1/2in x 23 3/4in
- Installed on Plinth
- Capacity: 55 gallons
- Slip resistant surface
- Use with rim mount faucet models
- White porcelain interior with pure white exterior
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
- Crate charge included in price
- 7in centers faucet in tub rim centered above overflow
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
Our SKU: ECDUPLTAP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Are the holes predrilled for tub mount faucets such as the ECRMO1
is the plinth a separate piece from the tub?
The tub's spec sheet says the faucet holes are on 7" centers. Is that right?
It says the basin width is 24". What is the seating width?
how deep is the actual seating area and what is the height from the floor to the rim
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.