|Basin Top Length||61.5|
|Basin Top Width||29.5|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Nominal Tub Length / Width||66|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Riser Required
Tub Waste Required
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5-year limited warranty
- Tub is constructed of 16-gauge copper for strength and durability
- Soaking bath - provides the user a soothing and relaxing experience
- Free standing installation - allows for your tub to be installed anywhere there's room
- Overall Height: 33-1/2" (measure from the tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 33-1/2" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim
- Overall Length: 65-1/2 (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Length (Top): 61-1/2" (right to left measurement of top of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 29-1/2" (bask to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 24-1/2" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 65 gallons
- Drain Location: Center
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
Our SKU: ECCT1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECCT1 tub can be used with a ECLTD03 OR ECLTD type drain.
What kind of drain is needed?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECCT1 tub can be used with a ECLTD03 OR ECLTD type drain.
The Elizabethan Classics ECCT1 goes not come in a 72". Premier Copper products can custom make their copper tubs to suit your needs. Give us a call if interested.
Does this come in 72" and how much does it weigh?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECCT1 goes not come in a 72". Premier Copper products can custom make their copper tubs to suit your needs. Give us a call if interested.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.