|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Constructed of brass and porcelain, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a centerset configuration - 3 holes required with spout and handles together on common base
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucets holes
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Overall Height: 5-1/4" (measured from faucet base to highest point)
- Spout Height: 1-7/8" (measured from faucet base to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Centerset
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Porcelain lever handles included with faucet
- ECCS02: This model
- ECCS01: This model with metal lever handles
- ECCS03: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
- ECCS04: This model with metal cross handles
- ECCS05: This model with porcelain cross handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
Our SKU: ECCS02
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECCS02 comes with three finish options, whichever finish you choose they all come with the porcelain lever handles. But they look like the picture shown. The porcelain is only on the handle.
I see in the picture that this sink comes with nickel handles, but the description says that it comes with porcelain handles. Does it come with those handles?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECCS02 comes with three finish options, whichever finish you choose they all come with the porcelain lever handles. But they look like the picture shown. The porcelain is only on the handle.
unfortunately, they do not come in an off white finish. You could choose the ECCS01 that is the metal finished faucet instead.
We are getting a off white undermount sink - was wondering if the handles came in a different finish such as an offwhite to match closer to the bowl?
A. unfortunately, they do not come in an off white finish. You could choose the ECCS01 that is the metal finished faucet instead.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.