|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
- Constructed of brass and porcelain, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Overall Height: 6" (measured from faucet base to highest point)
- Spout Height: 1-1/8" (measured from faucet base to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Porcelain cross handles included with faucet
- ECBF05: This model
- ECBF01: This model with metal lever handles
- ECBF02: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
- ECBF03: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
- ECBF04: This model with plain metal cross handles
- ECBF10: This model with hot/cold metal cross handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
Our SKU: ECBF05
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECBF05 is designed to work with Elizabethan Classics products and is not designed or tested to work with other manufacturer's products.
Will Elizabethan porcelain cross replacement handles fit Peerless products?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECBF05 is designed to work with Elizabethan Classics products and is not designed or tested to work with other manufacturer's products.
Yes, the Elizabethan Classics ECBF05 will have the H and C on them to denote hot and cold.
do the cross handles have the "H" and "C" markings on them, such as EC2SPC?
A. Yes, the Elizabethan Classics ECBF05 will have the H and C on them to denote hot and cold.
The Elizabethan Classics ECBF05 will have a brass construction for the faucet body, ceramic discs for the cartridges, and porcelain for the handles.
I am considering purchasing a set of basin taps part # ECBF05 and I want to know what material they are made of, Brass or Pot Metal?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECBF05 will have a brass construction for the faucet body, ceramic discs for the cartridges, and porcelain for the handles.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.