Low Flow Toilet RestrictionsThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA, TX
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist fading and staining through everyday use
- Elongated bowl provides extra comfort, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Classic, sturdy floor-mounted installation
- Gravity flush type
- Toilet seat and cover not included with this model
- Overall Height: 31-1/8" (measured from floor to top of fixture)
- Overall Depth: 18-3/4" (measured from back to front of fixture)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from left to right of fixture)
- Bowl Height: 15-3/8" (measured from floor to rim of bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Rough In: 12"
- ECABEL: This model
- ECABRF: This model with round bowl
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Products
- Shop All Elizabethan Classics Aberdeen Collection Products
Our SKU: ECABEL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECABEL is 15-3/8" from the floor.
How tall is the bowl off the floor? Is it chair height or regular?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECABEL is 15-3/8" from the floor.
The Elizabethan Classics ECABEL does not come in the comfort height.
Does it come in the chair height/comfort height?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECABEL does not come in the comfort height.
Elizabethan Classics Aberdeen Collection
Other Products In The Elizabethan Classics Aberdeen Collection
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.