OpenSpace Shower Wall 31 1/2" W x 35 3/8" L x 80 3/4" H for Right Installations, with Clear Glass
The shower partition that enlarges the bathroom.
A shower enclosure takes up a lot of valuable space in the bathroom – but does it really have to? The EOOS group of designers thinks not and has developed the innovative OpenSpace shower enclosure. A frame in brilliant chrome provides the contours on the wall. Two large self-locking glass doors are fitted in the frame, in a translucent design or with a mirror on one side. After showering, these doors can simply be "folded" against the wall. This avoids a rail protruding into the room, the tap fittings and shower hose are concealed and the bathroom appears much larger, particularly with mirrored glass. OpenSpace is ideal for combining with the DuraPlan shower trays.
- Glass construction
- Product width: 31.5" (measured at the widest point)
- Product length: 35.375" (measured on the longest side of the product)
- Product height: 80.75" (height of the product from lowest to highest point)
- Doors can be "folded" in when not in use to give your bathroom a larger feel and appearance
- Great for small bathrooms with limited space
Today, Duravit AG operates at an international level and boasts 10 production plants with a workforce of more than 5,000 employees worldwide – an indication of Duravit’s tremendous evolution, which has always been rooted in a “tradition of innovation.” And Duravit continues to demonstrate its eagerness to charter new territory with its innovative technology, extraordinary design and the development of new product segments.
Additional Duravit Links
- Shop All Duravit Products
- Shop All Duravit OpenSpace Collection Products
Our SKU: 770004000010000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued