|Faucet Hole Size||2.625|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Onto Lavatory Console Top 20 1/2" with Round Sink, 3 Faucet Holes on 7 7/8" Centers, and Overflow
A new form of bathroom design.
We have come to expect something special when architect and designer Matteo Thun designs a bathroom for Duravit, and the Onto programme is just that. Onto introduces a completely new console principle: the washbasin is not placed on the console but, instead, the washbasin is mounted first so that the console can be placed onto the ceramic afterwards. A new form of bathroom design – easy to plan, easy to install and easy to clean. Thanks to its practicality and aesthetics, the collection is suitable for a wide range of different applications, whether in private homes, hotels or in other semi-public or public areas, Onto always offers impressive modern solutions and good value for money.
Design by Matteo Thun
- Vitreous China construction
- Product width: 19.5" (measured at the widest point)
- Product length: 20.5" (measured on the longest side of the product)
- Product height: 6.875" (height of the product from lowest to highest point)
- Product extension: 19.5" (how far installed product will extend from the installation surface)
- Basin length: 13.25" (measured on the longest side the sink basin)
- Basin width: 13.25"
- Rear drain placement
- For three hole faucet installations
- Designed for wall mounted installations
Today, Duravit AG operates at an international level and boasts 10 production plants with a workforce of more than 5,000 employees worldwide – an indication of Duravit’s tremendous evolution, which has always been rooted in a “tradition of innovation.” And Duravit continues to demonstrate its eagerness to charter new territory with its innovative technology, extraordinary design and the development of new product segments.
Additional Duravit Links
- Shop All Duravit Products
- Shop All Duravit Onto Collection Products
Our SKU: 263052
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued