Save 15% on All Dimond Lighting during the month of July.
Use Coupon Code: DIMOND15 at checkout through July 31st
Offer Ends 7/31/2015
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||Multi Way|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Table Lamp from the Appleton Collection
- Pure White Shantung fabric shade
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 36"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 7 lbs
- Shade Height: 15"
- Shade Length: 6"
- Shade Width: 8"
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: Multi Way
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
About Dimond Lighting:
Dimond Lighting innovations, inspired by the poetry of light and acclaimed for elegance with which they are executed, originate from the desire to transcend the boundaries of innovation and style. Such an ambition requires the willingness to constantly surpass one's own expectations. Find the perfect table or floor lamp complement to complete the application of the DIMOND style to your home.
Additional Dimond Lighting Links
Our SKU: D2005
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued