|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting, Down Lighting, Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- The Apollo Collection: A casual classic with simple lines transcend style with an elegant and charming appeal offered in three finishes:
- Available Finishes : Ancient Oak with Warm Amber Glaze, Oil Rubbed Bronze with Amber Sandstone or Satin Platinum with Faux Alabaster glass.
- Can be mounted as either up or down lighting.
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 9"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 8.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Designers Fountain Products
- Shop All Designers Fountain Apollo Collection Products
Our SKU: 94001
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ancient Oak
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Platinum
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Designers Fountain 94001 is designed to be hard wired. The switch that your electrician wires it to will be the switch that controls the on/off feature.
Does this have an on/off switch?
A. The Designers Fountain 94001 is designed to be hard wired. The switch that your electrician wires it to will be the switch that controls the on/off feature.
The Designers Fountain 94001 has an extention of 8.75" and would probably not be the best solution for a hallway (assuming it's standard in size). You would probably want to look for something with less of an extention, more of a wall hugger. Check out the P7181 in Forged Bronze.
How far do these stick out from the wall? Would they be okay in a hallway?
A. The Designers Fountain 94001 has an extention of 8.75" and would probably not be the best solution for a hallway (assuming it's standard in size). You would probably want to look for something with less of an extention, more of a wall hugger. Check out the P7181 in Forged Bronze.
The Designers Fountain 94001 should have no problem being installed as down lighting.
Can this be installed as a downlight?
A. The Designers Fountain 94001 should have no problem being installed as down lighting.
The Designers Fountain 94001 is an up light that uses up to a regular 100 watt light bulb. The Oil Rubbed Bronze comes with the Amber Sandstone Glass.
What is the projection of this light and can you get the oil rubbed bronze with the whiter globe?
A. The Designers Fountain 94001 is an up light that uses up to a regular 100 watt light bulb. The Oil Rubbed Bronze comes with the Amber Sandstone Glass.
The Designers Fountain 94001 back plate is 4.5” wide.
What is the width of the back plate, where the light attaches to the wall?
The Designers Fountain 94001 back plate is 4.5” wide.
Designers Fountain Apollo Collection
Other Products In The Designers Fountain Apollo Collection
Designers Fountain 94004
Four Light Down Lighting 31.25" Wide Bathroom Fixt...$94.95-$94.95(3)
Designers Fountain 94002
Two Light Down Lighting 15.75" Wide Bathroom Fixtu...$57.15-$57.15(5)
Designers Fountain 94085
Five Light Up Lighting Chandelier from the Apollo ...$150.75-$150.75
Designers Fountain 94003
Three Light Down Lighting 23.75" Wide Bathroom Fix...$75.15-$75.15(6)
Designers Fountain 94032
Single Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Apollo...$44.63-$44.63(4)
DEFECTS / LIMITED WARRANTY
With the exception of certain series or model numbers which are specifically excluded from the tarnishing warranty and are specified on Designers Fountain’s current price list, Designers Fountain warrants the structure of it products only against defects for one year from date of invoice, tarnishing for six months from date of invoice, and this warranty is ineffective against improper installation and usage or abnormal conditions. Designers Fountain warrants for three months products stored or used in extremely damp areas or areas under abnormal weather conditions, including but not limited to high winds, intense direct sunlight, and acid rain, where products may tend to tarnish easily. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN BE LIABLE TO BUYER, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR RELATED DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF PROFIT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE EXISTENCE, FURNISHING, OR FUNCTIONING OF ANY ITEM, OR SERVICES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN SOLE LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ON WARRANTY, CONTRACK, OR NEGLIGENCE GROUNDS, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS FURNISHED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO INSTALL REPLACEMENTS, OR TO CAUSE REPLACEMENTS NECESSITATED IN WHOLE, OR IN PART BY