|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting, Down Lighting, Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- The Mission Ridge Collection: Framework reflecting the elegance and beauty of the Arts and Craft period, the Mission Ridge is true to its name. Clean, straight lines outline the pillar glass shades, adding a distinctive look to any environment.
- Available Finishes : Warm Mahogany
- Glass Options: Navajo Dust
- Can be mounted as either up or down lighting.
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Height: 9.25"
- Width: 23.5"
- Extension: 7"
- Energy Star: No
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Designers Fountain Products
- Shop All Designers Fountain Mission Ridge Collection Products
Our SKU: 82103
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Warm Mahogany
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question. The Designers Fountain 82103 is dimmable.
Can this fixture be on a dimmer switch?
A. Thank you for your question. The Designers Fountain 82103 is dimmable.
The Designers Fountain 82103 is recommended for up lighting only.
can this be installed so the lights light downwards?
A. The Designers Fountain 82103 is recommended for up lighting only.
The Designers Fountain 82103 can be installed as either a down or up lighting fixture.
the ad says DOWN lighting buit the photot show UP lighting. Which is it?
A. The Designers Fountain 82103 can be installed as either a down or up lighting fixture.
Designers Fountain Mission Ridge Collection
Other Products In The Designers Fountain Mission Ridge Collection
Designers Fountain 82102
Asian Two Light Down Lighting 14.5" Wide Bathroom ...$136.00-$136.00(2)
Designers Fountain 82101
Asian Single Light Up Lighting Wall Sconce from th...$90.00-$90.00(3)
Designers Fountain 82189
Asian Nine Light Up Lighting Two Tier Chandelier f...$698.00-$698.00
Designers Fountain 82186
Mission Ridge 6 Light 1 Tier Chandelier with Navaj...$528.00-$528.00(2)
Designers Fountain 82183
Asian Three Light Down Lighting Chandelier from th...$274.00-$274.00(1)
DEFECTS / LIMITED WARRANTY
With the exception of certain series or model numbers which are specifically excluded from the tarnishing warranty and are specified on Designers Fountain’s current price list, Designers Fountain warrants the structure of it products only against defects for one year from date of invoice, tarnishing for six months from date of invoice, and this warranty is ineffective against improper installation and usage or abnormal conditions. Designers Fountain warrants for three months products stored or used in extremely damp areas or areas under abnormal weather conditions, including but not limited to high winds, intense direct sunlight, and acid rain, where products may tend to tarnish easily. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN BE LIABLE TO BUYER, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR RELATED DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF PROFIT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE EXISTENCE, FURNISHING, OR FUNCTIONING OF ANY ITEM, OR SERVICES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN SOLE LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ON WARRANTY, CONTRACK, OR NEGLIGENCE GROUNDS, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS FURNISHED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO INSTALL REPLACEMENTS, OR TO CAUSE REPLACEMENTS NECESSITATED IN WHOLE, OR IN PART BY