|Bathroom Vanity Set||No|
|Cabinet Hardware Included||Yes|
|Cabinet Installation Type||Freestanding|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Self Closing Slides||No|
|Side Cabinet Included||No|
|Soft Close Hinges||No|
|Soft Close Slides||No|
|Vanity Cabinet Only||Yes|
|Vanity Top Included||No|
- This model is a cabinet / base only - vanity top and sink are not included
- Constructed of medium density fiberboard providing a lifetime of durability
- Features a full-sized cabinet with matching door providing ample storage space
- All necessary parts and hardware for assembly and installation are included
- Solid construction and assembly provides years of reliable performance
- Overall Height: 31-1/2" (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Width: 30" (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 18" (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Mounting Style: Freestanding
- Number of Drawers: 0
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Shelves: 0
- Configuration: Vanity base only - top and sink will need to be ordered separately
Additional Design House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Design House Products
- Shop All Design House Claremont Collection Products
Our SKU: 531996
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Design House Claremont Collection
Other Products In The Design House Claremont Collection
Design House 531962
Double Door Bath Cabinet with Shelf from the Clare...$112.47-$112.47(2)
Design House 533190
Claremont 24" Wood Vanity Cabinet Only$209.69-$209.69
Design House 533471
Claremont 30" Wood Vanity Cabinet Only$237.78-$237.78(1)
Design House 531491
Claremont 48" Wood Vanity Cabinet Only$376.82-$376.82
Design House 533489
Claremont 36" Wood Vanity Cabinet Only$312.32-$312.32
The Design House products listed below are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of the original purchase through the time period specified below with the following limitations.
- The owner of the product claiming under this warranty must be the original owner of the product and must occupy the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed.
- The product must have been purchased from an authorized Design House dealer. A copy of the bill of sale including the date of purchase must be presented to Design House as the proof of purchase.
- This warranty does not protect against malfunction or other failure caused by abuse or misuse including but not limited to repair by persons not authorized by Design House, improper handling or maintenance, improper installation, modifications of any kind including painting or use for purposes other than intended or in locations subject to conditions not specified on the packaging.
- This warranty does not cover product finish on any products with the exception of Design House brand Locksets which are protected by a 5 year finish warranty which does not cover scratches, abrasions or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals.
- It is recommended that installation be done by a qualified professional. The customer has sole responsibility for proper installation in compliance with all local and state code requirements.
- This warranty specifically excludes claims for indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
(Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.)
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, written or oral. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Design House. The customer’s legal rights are limited to those stated specifically in this warranty statement.
With proof of purchase, Design House, at our discretion, will repair or replace the defective product or will refund up to the original purchase price of the product within the warranty time period. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal, reinstallation and shipment of the product for repair. If a material or workmanship defect is found, please call Design House customer service at 800.558.8700.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty - bath accessories, bath furniture, shower rods, locksets (electronics), granite vanity tops
- 2 Year Limited Warranty - ENERGY STAR lighting
- 5 Year Limited Warranty - recessed lighting, tub surrounds, cultured marble vanity tops
- 10 Year Limited Warranty - decorative and outdoor lighting, safety grab bars, select ceiling fans
- Lifetime Limited Warranty - faucets, locksets (mechanics), select ceiling fans
- 5 Year Finish Warranty - all locksets