Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||3|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Recommended
Victorian TempAssure Thermostatic Shower System with Shower Head, Diverter Trim, Hand Shower, Shower Arm, Diverter Rough-In Valve, and Wall Supply
The Victorian Bath Collection adds an impressive element of distinction - and a touch of old-world charm - to any bath.
Delta Victorian TempAssure Shower Package Includes:
- Victorian TempAssure 17T Series Valve Trim Only (T17T055)
- Victorian 3 Setting Diverter Trim (T11855)
- Single Setting Shower Head (RP48686)
- Wall Mount Hand Shower (55021)
- 6 Setting Diverter Rough (R11000)
- Wall Supply Elbow (50560)
- 15" Shower Arm (RP61273)
- Shower Arm Flange (RP34356)
- Decorative Trim Ring (RP34359)
Delta Victorian TempAssure Shower Package Features:
- Thermostatic Valve Trim Features:
- TempAssure 17T thermostatic valve cartridge
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to +/-3°F
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Lever volume control handle, temperature adjustment dial
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness
- Must order Rough Valve Body Separately: Valve options will be presented once Shower System has been added to the cart
- Diverter Trim Features:
- Three function diverter: 2 individual positions, 1 shared position
- 1/2" rough-in
- Wall Mount Hand Shower Features:
- Multi-Function Hand Shower with five settings
- 69" long hose for a long reach within the shower
- Certified dual check valves
- Includes wall mount bracket
- 2.5gpm @ 80psi
- Single Setting Shower Head:
- 7-1/2" diameter spray face
- 2-3/4" shower head length
- Touch-Clean nubs
- 2.5gpm @ 80psi
- Wrench flats for tightening
- Body Spray Rough-In Features:
- 1/2" rough-in with recessed mounting
- Test plug included
- Wall Supply Elbow Features:
- 90° wall elbow
- Solid brass construction
- 1/2" female NPT inlet
- 1/2" male NPSM outlet for connecting to shower hose
- Personal shower wall supply
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- TempAssure: TempAssure Thermostatic valves monitor the temperature of the water and adjust the mix automatically to maintain precise temperature control and to keep the water temperature in your shower within a safe +/- 3°F.
- With Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
- Touch Clean Technology: Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
Delta Victorian TempAssure Shower Package Specifications
- Thermostatic Trim Height: 7-3/4"
- Valve Type: Thermostatic cartridge
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 5-1/2"W x 5"H
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80psi
- Hose Length: 69"
- Hand Shower Settings: Full Body Spray, Massage Spray, Full Spray with Massage, Soft Drench Spray, Soft Drench with Massage
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Victorian TempAssure Shower Package
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Victorian TempAssure Shower Package SS
- Victorian TempAssure Shower Package CZ
- Victorian TempAssure Shower Package CH
- Victorian TempAssure Shower Package RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Delta Victorian Collection
Other Products In The Delta Victorian Collection
Victorian Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Victorian Tank Lever
Victorian Tissue Holder
Victorian Towel Ring
Victorian Roman Tub Faucet Trim (Less Handles)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).