|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||18|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes personal hand shower. Hand showers help with rinsing off after a bath, hair washing, tub cleaning, and for washing pets
- Compel, for those desiring a clean, minimalist design in their bath
- The clean design and minimal details of the Compel Bath Collection offer sleek, urban sophistication in a complete line of faucets and accessories
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Rough-in valve not included (when adding to cart valve will be offered)
- Overall height: 8-1/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 4-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to faucet outlet)
- Spout reach: 8-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation hole required: 4
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- 18 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 2 handles included
- Rough-in valve not included (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- T4761: this model
- T2761: this model without hand shower
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T4761
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).