|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Delta Arzo T17T286 Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Dimensions: 7-1/8" W X 7-1/8" H
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Delta Arzo T17T286 Shower Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 5-5/16"
- Shower Arm Reach: 14-1/2"
- Adjustable wall flange
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Angular shape and complete suite of products provides sought after urban sophistication for a contemporary lifestyle
- Arzo is for individuals who seek affordable contemporary styled products, providing unique design throughout the bath
- Single function rain shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- TempAssure: Delta’s higher-end dual function TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Why Buy Delta Arzo T17T286 Shower Head, Shower Arm, and Trim From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- T17T286: This model
- T17T486: This model + tub spout
- T14286: This model without Independent Volume Control or TempAssure technologies
- T14486: This model + tub spout without Independent Volume Control or TempAssure technologies
- T17286: This model without TempAssure technology
- T17486: This model + tub spout without TempAssure technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T17T286
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Arzo Collection
Other Products In The Delta Arzo Collection
Arzo Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve Trim and Cartridge with Monitor Technology
Arzo Rain Shower Trim Package with Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Arzo Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Arzo 8" Rain Shower Head with Shower Arm, Flange and Touch Clean Technology
Arzo Tub and Rain Shower Trim Package with Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).