|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||MultiChoice Universal Valve, TempAssure Thermostatic Valve|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta MultiChoice, Delta TempAssure|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Lahara, inspired by the beauty and bliss created by waves
- The elegant, one-piece curved handles and sleek spout of Lahara compliments any décor
- Single function shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- TempAssure: Delta’s higher-end dual function TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 5-1/8" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T17T238: this model
- T17238: this model without TempAssure technology
- T17238-H2O: this model without TempAssure technology + H2Okinetic technology
- T17T438: this model + tub spout
- T17438: this model without TempAssure technology + tub spout
- T17438-H2O: this model without TempAssure technology + tub spout + H2Okinetic technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T17T238
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Delta T17T238 will work with the Dryden trim kit and valve. The shower head is part number RP51306, arm is RP6023, and flange is RP6025.
How can I order just the shower head & arm? This will work with Delta's Dryden trim kit & valve, correct?
A. The Delta T17T238 will work with the Dryden trim kit and valve. The shower head is part number RP51306, arm is RP6023, and flange is RP6025.
The Delta T17T238 has a metal trim, with some plastic parts on the shower head and valve.
Is the entire unit (including shower head) metal vs. plastic for the T17T238-RB
A. The Delta T17T238 has a metal trim, with some plastic parts on the shower head and valve.
The Delta T17T238 is the same trim, except that it features Delta's TempAssure Thermostatic cartridge. The Delta T17238 is not a thermostatic fixture.
What is the difference between this and the T17238?
A. The Delta T17T238 is the same trim, except that it features Delta's TempAssure Thermostatic cartridge. The Delta T17238 is not a thermostatic fixture.
The Delta T17T238 is a typical shower head with a flow rate of about 2 gallons per minute. That should be fine.
Is this showerhead have enough water preassure to get the soap out of my thick long hair
A. The Delta T17T238 is a typical shower head with a flow rate of about 2 gallons per minute. That should be fine.
The Delta TempAssure is a feature that Delta has made with their cartridges. It prevents you from being scalded when you turn your unit on.
What is a TempAssure Thermostatic cartridge?
A. The Delta TempAssure is a feature that Delta has made with their cartridges. It prevents you from being scalded when you turn your unit on.
The Delta T17T238 does swivel.
Does the showerhead swivel?
A. The Delta T17T238 does swivel.
Delta Lahara Collection
Other Products In The Delta Lahara Collection
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Se...$128.74-$189.07(45)
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Sea...$155.84-$229.09(9)
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain$164.73-$231.57(9)
Lahara Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Ba...$94.36-$150.97(18)
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Touch2O, T...$214.59-$276.54(6)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).