|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||TempAssure Thermostatic Valve|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - trim finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Design inspired by the fragile scallops of a sea shell
- Graceful curves provide a delicate beauty that adds a romantic touch to the bath
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R10000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- TempAssure: Delta’s higher-end, dual function TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F. They are also higher-flow, which is usually necessary for multi-application shower systems.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Independent volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 6"
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- T17T092: this model
- T17092: this model without TempAssure technology
- T14092: this model without Independent Volume Control or TempAssure technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Addison Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta T17T092
Our SKU: T17T092
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Delta T17T092 will work great with a point of use water heater, however a pressure balance valve would be adequate.
Would a thermostatic valve be better than a pressure balancing valve when used with a tankless hot water heater?
A. The Delta T17T092 will work great with a point of use water heater, however a pressure balance valve would be adequate.
That is correct. It does not come with a shower head. You can pick the one you like as long as it will fit. The one you listed should have no problem working with this!
This unit does not show a shower head. Is the shower head purchased separately? Another words, I could add whatever shower head I wanted, such as you Delta In2ition head.
A. That is correct. It does not come with a shower head. You can pick the one you like as long as it will fit. The one you listed should have no problem working with this!
Delta Addison Collection
Other Products In The Delta Addison Collection
Addison Pull-Down Spray Touch Activated Kitchen Fa...$332.50-$382.38(87)
Addison Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drai...$236.32-$330.82(15)
Addison Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with Magnet...$228.97-$332.01(74)
Addison Hand Shower Package - Includes Hand Shower...$154.63-$288.23(3)
Addison Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond S...$163.80-$245.67(17)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).