|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||H2Okinetic Technology, Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Design inspired by the fragile scallops of a sea shell
- Graceful curves provide a delicate beauty that adds a romantic touch to the bath
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- H2Okinetic: Delta’s proprietary H2Okinetic technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 6-1/2"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tubs quickly
- T17492: this model
- T17292: this model without tub spout
- T14292: this model without tub spout or Independent Volume Control Technology
- T14492: this model without Independent Volume Control technology
- T14T292: this model without tub spout + rain shower head + TempAssure technology
- T17T492: this model + rain shower head + TempAssure technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Addison Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta T17492
Our SKU: T17492
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
This product includes everything required for installation. No additonal components are required.
other kit mentions needing rough-in valve - not mentioned here - does it?
A. This product includes everything required for installation. No additonal components are required.
The Delta T17492 is made up of both medal and plastic parts.
Are any parts plastic?
A. The Delta T17492 is made up of both medal and plastic parts.
The Delta T17492 tub spout has a reach of 6.5".
How long is the tub spout? I need one that is 8.5 inches long
A. The Delta T17492 tub spout has a reach of 6.5".
Thank your for your inquiry! The Delta T17492 shower head is actually brass construction.
Looks like the top of the shower head is plastic. Is this a fact?
A. Thank your for your inquiry! The Delta T17492 shower head is actually brass construction.
The Delta Monitor 17 is a dual function cartridge, which allows for independent volume and temperature control. The Monitor 14 is a single function and does not allow independent control.
What is the difference between monitors 14 and 17?
A. The Delta Monitor 17 is a dual function cartridge, which allows for independent volume and temperature control. The Monitor 14 is a single function and does not allow independent control.
The R10000-IP is the recommended valve.
What valve do I use for this?
A. The R10000-IP is the recommended valve.
This item is made up of of metal and polymer and then finished in the chrome or stainless.
Is the escutcheon and tub spout metal or plastic on the chrome or stainless setup ?
A. This item is made up of of metal and polymer and then finished in the chrome or stainless.
The Delta T17492 requires a rough-in valve that needs to be purchased separately.
is the rough in-valve included or is that a separate pruchase?
A. The Delta T17492 requires a rough-in valve that needs to be purchased separately.
The Delta T17492's tub spout is metal.
Is the tub spout metal or plastic?
A. The Delta T17492's tub spout is metal.
The Delta T17492 has a different handle which offers a volume & temperature control while the T14492 offers only a temperature control only.
What is the difference between the delta t14492 and the t17492
A. The Delta T17492 has a different handle which offers a volume & temperature control while the T14492 offers only a temperature control only.
Delta Addison Collection
Other Products In The Delta Addison Collection
Addison Pull-Down Spray Touch Activated Kitchen Fa...$332.50-$382.38(87)
Addison Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drai...$236.32-$330.82(15)
Addison Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with Magnet...$228.97-$332.01(74)
Addison Hand Shower Package - Includes Hand Shower...$154.63-$288.23(3)
Addison Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond S...$163.80-$245.67(17)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).