|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||H2Okinetic Technology, Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full suite of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 6-1/4"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tubs quickly
Why Buy Delta Dryden T17451-H2O Tub and Shower System From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- H2Okinetic: Delta’s proprietary H2Okinetic technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- T17451-H2O: this model
- T17451: this model + rain shower head without H2Okinetic technology
- T17251H2O: this model without tub spout
- T14451-H2O: this model without Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T451: this model with rain shower head + TempAssure technology
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T17451-H2O
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Dryden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Dryden Collection
Dryden Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain...$244.65-$366.87(53)
Dryden Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Ba...$147.56-$236.04(15)
Dryden Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Se...$173.95-$260.82(63)
Dryden Toilet Tissue Holder$36.33-$52.64(19)
Dryden Robe Hook$17.75-$25.73(13)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).