|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||In2ition Shower, Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Massage, Pause|
|Spray Settings||4, 5|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The design was inspired by a strong presence in nature like that of tree with reaching branches
- With a full suite of products including matching accessories, the Linden Bath Collection complements most any bath
- Multi-function In2ition 2-in-1 shower head / hand shower combo
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- In2ition 2-in-1 Hand Showers: Delta In2ition showers provide the flexibility of a hand shower without the extra upfront costs or lost ease-of-use. With a simple flip of the diverter lever, the detachable hand shower can be run separate from, or simultaneously with, the shower head. In2ition showers also offer multiple spray settings, including a pause feature which helps you conserve water.
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 6-3/8" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Includes 69" hose and shower arm diverter
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 7-1/2" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 11"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T17294-I: this model
- T17294: this model without In2ition 2-in-1 Hand Shower technology
- T17494-I: this model + tub spout
- T14294: this model without Independent Volume Control or In2ition 2-in-1 Hand Shower technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T17294-I
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
How long is the hose on the hand held?
Do I need a 3/4" valve to meet the 2.5 gpm requirement at the shower head?
Does this use the same type of universal rough-in valve that the showers without the Dual function Pressure Balance control do? And does this include the shower arm and flange?
What material is the hose made of? Thank you
what model rough in valve is needed? Does this include everything needed other then the valve to remodel entire shower?
How do you remove the handle to adjust the temperature control valve?
is this just the shower head (s) or does it also include the temperature valve
What is the difference between the T17249-I and the T17494-I ?
Is that value the only additional item I need for this shower faucet?
A. The Delta T17294-I : yes the valve is required and you would need that but with that everything will go in nice and smooth. The finish is the only thing that will change the price. One valve does not have stops and one does( stops allow you to shut the water off at the shower when it needs fixing/without stops means you will have to shut the water off at the source when doing repairs.
Delta Linden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Linden Collection
Linden Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Diamond Seal, Multi-Flow and Touch Clean Technologies
Linden Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Diamond Seal and Multi-Flow Technologies
Linden Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Linden Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Linden Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve Trim and Cartridge with Independent Volume Control and Monitor Technologies
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).