|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||H2Okinetic Technology, Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve, Volume Control|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5, 2|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Design inspired by the fragile scallops of a sea shell
- Graceful curves provide a delicate beauty that adds a romantic touch to the bath
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- H2Okinetic: Delta’s proprietary H2Okinetic technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T17292: this model
- T17492: this model + tub spout
- T14292: this model without Independent Volume Control technology
- T14492: this model + tub spout without Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T292: this model + rain showerhead + TempAssure technology
- T17T492: this model + rain showerhead + tub spout + TempAssure technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T17292
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
this come with come with valves and all thats needed?
It is described as having a "Metal Lever Handle" but there are two levers. Are both levers metal?
How long is the pipe that the shower head connects to?
is the showerhead included with this unit
Could you please explain H20 kinetic technology and is this a rain faucet or regular needle shower?
What is the correct R10000 mulifuntion valve for the Dellta T17292? I see that there are 11 versions of the valve. What does UN, WS, HF, BX, BXT, IP, and PX indicate in the PN suffix?
A. The Delta T17292 will work with any of the R100000 rough in valves. The suffix tell you what type of pipe connection the ends have or the flow etc. The WS means with stops, that means the valve has stops on it to turn water off. The IP means that the valve connection is threaded on the inside and UNBX on the outside.
What is the difference in the spray, pressure etc. between the Addison and the Dryden shower heads
adjust spray from multiple single streams to multiple sprays at stronger stream?
Can I use T17292 showerhead with T17T292 shower arm and valve trim? What's the difference between the two showerheads.
Can the Delta RP61273 shower arm be used with this unit?
What is the difference from BX and BXT? It looks like a mounting difference, but I can't tell what it means.
it says flow rate of 1.5, 2 does that mean you can have a higher flow rate
A. The Delta T17292 doesn't have the option to change your flow rate between 1.5 and 2 gpm. Those two flow rates vary based on the water pressure in your home. If you have 40psi you would have 1.5 gpm, and if you had 80psi you would get 2 gpm.
Delta Addison Collection
Other Products In The Delta Addison Collection
Addison Pullout Spray Touch Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O, MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal, Multi-Flow and Touch Clean Technologies
Addison Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies
Addison Pullout Spray Touch Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O, MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal, Multi-Flow and Touch Clean Technologies - Includes Soap Dispenser
Addison Pullout Spray Bar/Prep Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal, Multi-Flow and Touch Clean Technologies
Addison Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).