|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve, Touch Clean|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2, 2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Angular shape and complete suite of products provides sought after urban sophistication for a contemporary lifestyle
- Arzo is for individuals who seek affordable contemporary styled products, providing unique design throughout the bath
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridge - dial controls volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-1/4" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 14-1/2"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 6-1/2"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tubs quickly
- T14486: this model
- T14286: this model without tub spout
- T17286: this model without tub spout + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17486: this model + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T286: this model without tub spout + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
- T17T486: this model + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T14486
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
19 Questions from the Community
How do you switch from shower to tub operation?
Tub spout appear to lack a diverter. How is water diverted between shower and tub?
On the Delta website, the T14886 is shown with two diverter options. One style is a pull up tab on the tub spout, and the other is a pull down on the tub spout. I would prefer the pull tab option, but it is unclear which version is being offered here. Also, based on the previous question of how to switch from shower to tub operation, what Delta's site is saying is different. Is it a pull tab, or pull down spout?
Does the showerhead tilt or is it fixed? The picture shows it straight down and the specs show it angled.
What is the difference between the T14486 & the T14486-ss
Does the valve come with screwdriver stops?
How far does the rain shower head extend & does it come in different lengths
does this come in bronze
THE Delta T14286-SHQ Monitor 14 Series, SHOWS A VERY SQUARE SHOWER HEAD, BUT THE SPEC SHEETS SHOW THE HEAD AS IT IS SHOWN ON THIS MODEL, THE T14486. PLEASE CLARIFY WHICH SHOWER HEAD WOULD COME WITH THE TUB & SHOWER KIT.
Can I use this set for my stand shower (shower head) and spa tub (spout) that are built next to each other (they share a halfwall?
Is a stainless steel finish different than a chrome finish?
What is the length of the tub spout & are there different settings on the showerhead?
Is the shower head metal or plastic?
im a little confused by the answer below stating the shower head is plastic.. is it plastic for chrome and stainless? then what are those finishes?
I just need the faucet and temperature control handle for a tub only application. Would I be able to purchase the entire system and have it function properly without using the shower head? With that said, is there a tub faucet/temperature control only system for this model?
What is the difference between the 14 and 17 in the 2 shower systems?
A. The difference between the Monitor 14 and 17 series faucets usually comes down to the parts that are inside of the faucet. The cartridges are different which is a big difference in the series and the 17 series has different options like the double handle that will control temperature separately.
Can the square rainshower single function arzo showerhead be replaced with a handheld shower?
Is the showerhead and spout really Plastic like the review says?
The shower head in the video is not the one picture. Please clarify.
Delta Arzo Collection
Other Products In The Delta Arzo Collection
Arzo Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve Trim and Cartridge with Monitor Technology
Arzo Rain Shower Trim Package with Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Arzo Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Arzo 8" Rain Shower Head with Shower Arm, Flange and Touch Clean Technology
Arzo Roman Tub Faucet Trim with Hand Shower
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).