|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve, Touch Clean|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Tub Spout Reach||5.5|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- A charming teapot-inspired series of faucets for the entire home
- Timeless design is a perfect marriage of both form and function
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 3-3/8" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 5-1/2"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tubs quickly
- T14478-LHP: this model
- T14478-H2OLHP: this model + H2Okinetic technology
- 14478: this model + handle
- T14278-LHP: this model without tub spout
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T14478-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Yes, you can adjust the balance of the hot water Delta T14478-LHP through the scald guard.
can i adjust the balance of the hot water
A. Yes, you can adjust the balance of the hot water Delta T14478-LHP through the scald guard.
The Delta T14478-LHP is the trim only. The valve and cartridge is model number R10000-UNBX.
does this come with cartridge?
A. The Delta T14478-LHP is the trim only. The valve and cartridge is model number R10000-UNBX.
Click the link for Delta tub waste components in venetian bronze. http://www.faucetdirect.com/index.cfm?term=delta%2520tub%2520waste&page=search:browse&F2=bronze%20tones
Does this product have a drain assembly to match? (venetian bronze)
A. Click the link for Delta tub waste components in venetian bronze. http://www.faucetdirect.com/index.cfm?term=delta%2520tub%2520waste&page=search:browse&F2=bronze%20tones
The Delta T14478-LHP with the R10000-UNBX is fully functional. You would have to buy just the parts if you wanted to order this item without the head. It can handle a rain head.
By buying the delta R10000-UNBX, will this be fully functional? Can i buy this model without the shower head? Can this model handle rain shower head?
A. The Delta T14478-LHP with the R10000-UNBX is fully functional. You would have to buy just the parts if you wanted to order this item without the head. It can handle a rain head.
The Delta T14478-LHP does not include a drain stopper.
does it come with a drain stopper
A. The Delta T14478-LHP does not include a drain stopper.
The Delta T14478-LHP will not allow control of water volume, just water temp.
how do you control volume of shower water?
A. The Delta T14478-LHP will not allow control of water volume, just water temp.
The Delta T14478-LHP is made of brass.
Is the tub spout metal or plastic?
A. The Delta T14478-LHP is made of brass.
The Delta T14478-LHP does work withe the R10000UNWS
Is this trim compatible with Delta R10000UNWS?
The Delta T14478-LHP does work withe the R10000UNWS
Delta Leland Collection
Other Products In The Delta Leland Collection
Leland Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with Magneti...$191.00-$281.00(151)
Leland Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite...$202.62-$290.50(46)
Leland Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Sea...$168.45-$252.59(5)
Leland Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Ba...$100.04-$160.05(18)
Leland Single Metal Lever Handle$23.96-$38.32(13)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).