|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Inspired by slim lines and graceful arc of a ribbon, the Vero bath collection offers a high-end, modern look to the bath
- With a full suite of products, including accessories, Vero makes a fully coordinated bath effortless
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-3/32" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 8-21/32" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 15-3/32"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 6-1/2"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tubs quickly
- T14453: this model
- T14453-H2O: this model + H2Okinetic technology
- T14253: this model without tub spout
- T17453: this model + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17453-H2O: this model + Independent Volume Control and H2Okinetic technologies
- T17T453: this model + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T14453
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Yes, the Delta T14453 can be ceiling mounted, you would just need to purchase a separate shower arm that mounts on the ceiling.
Can the T14453 be ceiling mounted?
A. Yes, the Delta T14453 can be ceiling mounted, you would just need to purchase a separate shower arm that mounts on the ceiling.
The Delta T14453 has a brass tub spout.
Is the tub spout made of plastic?
A. The Delta T14453 has a brass tub spout.
The T17453 will be the one you would want if you needed to have separate volume and temperature controls. The T14453 adjusts both temperature and volume at the same time.
Does this single handle unit allow for separate temp. & volume control or do I have to use the T17453 to get that function? What is the difference?
A. The T17453 will be the one you would want if you needed to have separate volume and temperature controls. The T14453 adjusts both temperature and volume at the same time.
The Delta T14453 rough in is R10000-IP.
What is the recommended rough in valve for this shower and tub set?
A. The Delta T14453 rough in is R10000-IP.
Delta Vero Collection
Other Products In The Delta Vero Collection
Vero Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Bala...$230.20-$345.28(6)
Vero Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain Assembly$280.88-$421.33(5)
Vero Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain Assembly$222.78-$334.15(19)
Vero Toilet Tissue Holder$48.48-$70.25(4)
Vero TempAssure 17T Series Dual Function Thermosta...$359.24-$538.86(5)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).