|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2, 2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Product Features and Benefits:
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greenburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Lahara, inspired by the beauty and bliss created by waves
- Sleek lines offer a distinctive look
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Monitor Scald-Guard valve keeps water temperature within +/-3 degree F
- For use with MultiChoice Universal rough valve body Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability
- Easy to clean, Touch-Clean showerhead with dual-spray function for full- or massage-spray patterns Pull-down diverter tub spout for easy shower operation
- Spray Settings:
- Soft Drench Spray
- Massaging Spray
- Full Body Spray
- Massaging Full Body Spray
- Soft Drench Full Body Spray
Delta Smart Features
- MultiChoice Universal Valve
- Touch Clean
- Valve Type: Single function pressure balance cartridge
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Classic Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta T14430-LHP
Our SKU: T14430-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pearl Nickel
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Delta T14430-LHP has interchangeable trims so as long as the trim you purchase is the same model as the one you have, none of the inner workings will change.
1. How do I tell which model I currently have? 2. Want to replace the brass finish with Bronze. Is there a way to switch the trim and not the inner workings of the shower facuet?
A. The Delta T14430-LHP has interchangeable trims so as long as the trim you purchase is the same model as the one you have, none of the inner workings will change.
The Delta T14430-LHP turns on by using the diverter (center piece).
how do you turn the shower on?
A. The Delta T14430-LHP turns on by using the diverter (center piece).
Once you put the Delta T14430-LHP in your cart, the next page will ask you which handle you want. Thank you for an excellent question.
How do I get the handle shown in the picture?
A. Once you put the Delta T14430-LHP in your cart, the next page will ask you which handle you want. Thank you for an excellent question.
Delta Classic Collection
Other Products In The Delta Classic Collection
Innovations Six Function Diverter Valve Trim - Thr...$88.31-$158.94
Classic Basket Strainer and Flange for Kitchen Sin...$34.65-$71.72(22)
2" Long Brass Cap Air Cap with .5" Dishwasher Inlet$12.19-$27.13(11)
Innovations Three Function Diverter Valve Trim - T...$88.31-$158.94(5)
Classic Soap / Lotion Dispenser$26.54-$39.12(46)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).