|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Angular shape and complete suite of products provides sought after urban sophistication for a contemporary lifestyle
- Arzo is for individuals who seek affordable contemporary styled products, providing unique design throughout the bath
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-1/4" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 14-1/2"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T14286: this model
- T14486: this model + tub spout
- T17286: this model + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17486: this model + tub spout + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T286: this model + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
- T17T486: this model + tub spout + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T14286
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
The Delta T14286 shower head does pivot slightly.
Does the shower head tilt at all or does it remain stationery (straight down)?
A. The Delta T14286 shower head does pivot slightly.
The Delta T14286 must be installed with the appropriate Delta valve (one of the R10000's as indicated during checkout) and will not work any other manufacturer's valves.
Is this fixture compatible with a kohler rough in valve type P1016?
A. The Delta T14286 must be installed with the appropriate Delta valve (one of the R10000's as indicated during checkout) and will not work any other manufacturer's valves.
Yes, this is an all in one valve trim.
does this valve also control the water on/off flow function?
A. Yes, this is an all in one valve trim.
The Delta T14286 rough in is R10000-UNBX or R10000-UNWS the difference being that the UNWS has screwdriver stops right at the valve so you would not need to turn off water to the whole house in order to service the shower should it need it. Thank you for your question
How do I know what valve I need? Will my plumber be able to tell me before removing my old shower so I can go ahead and order?
A. The Delta T14286 rough in is R10000-UNBX or R10000-UNWS the difference being that the UNWS has screwdriver stops right at the valve so you would not need to turn off water to the whole house in order to service the shower should it need it. Thank you for your question
The Delta T14286 is not low lead compliant as the California low lead compliance rules only apply to fixtures you would be drinking out of such as kitchen faucets.
Is this shower faucet assembly low lead compliant?
A. The Delta T14286 is not low lead compliant as the California low lead compliance rules only apply to fixtures you would be drinking out of such as kitchen faucets.
The Delta T14286 turns on by turning to the left and as you turn more to the left, the water gets hotter. The showerhead does swivel.
how does the temperature control work? above comment says 9 and 3, but to get warm water, do you need to pull the lever forward and then rotate left or right? or does it turn counterclockwise? Also, does showerhead gimble?
A. The Delta T14286 turns on by turning to the left and as you turn more to the left, the water gets hotter. The showerhead does swivel.
The shower arm for the Delta T14286 has a 14.5" extension.
The shower head arm , how far out does it go before the shower head is installed
A. The shower arm for the Delta T14286 has a 14.5" extension.
The Delta T14286 only comes in the "SS" finish which for Delta is the Brilliance Stainless.
What is the difference between the Brilliance Stainless finish and Stainless? Is one easier to clean like the chrome would be?
A. The Delta T14286 only comes in the "SS" finish which for Delta is the Brilliance Stainless.
The showerhead for the Delta T14286 is mostly made of plastic components.
Is the shower head made of metal or plastic?
The showerhead for the Delta T14286 is mostly made of plastic components.
Delta Arzo Collection
Other Products In The Delta Arzo Collection
Arzo Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve Trim and Cartr...$117.53-$193.94(1)
Arzo Monitor 14 Series Single Function Pressure Ba...$202.06-$202.06(9)
Arzo Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain Assembly$188.13-$253.96(8)
Arzo 8" Rain Shower Head with Shower Arm, Flange a...$274.19-$370.14(2)
Arzo Tub and Rain Shower Trim Package with Monitor...$203.14-$304.75(8)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).