We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
Rizu, Single Function Showerhead and Single Handle Monitor 14 with Shower Valve Trim
Delta T14282 Product Features and Benefits:
- Minimalist styling and sleek lines make Grail an impressive addition with the feel of urban space
- The fluid lines of Rizu in a full range of products create a clean, minimalist look throughout the bath
- Single function operation - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Monitor Scald-Guard valve keeps water temperature within +/-3 degree F
- For use with MultiChoice Universal rough valve body Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability
- Single function Raincan showerhead
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Delta T14282 Delta Smart Features
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- MultiChoice Universal Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Monitor Pressure Balance Valve: Delta Monitor faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature an adjustable high-temperature limit stop that when properly set helps ensure the handle cannot be turned to a position that is too hot for comfort (May require seasonal adjustment).
Delta T14282 Product Specifications:
- Valve Type: Single function pressure balance cartridge
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T14282
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
does it come with shower arm
does this include the valve or is that seperate item? Can you get a straight shower arm for ceiling installation?
How long is the shower arm?
How many inches from the wall does this shower project as shown in the picture? If I desire a longer projection away from wall, is there a longer arm mount that can be used?
Is there a diverter valve that matches this?
Delta Rizu Collection
Other Products In The Delta Rizu Collection
Single Handle Monitor 14 Tub and Shower Valve Trim with Single Function Showerhead and Diverter Tub Spout from the Rizu Collection
Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Metal Pop-Up Drain and Diamond Seal Technology from the Rizu Collection (Low Lead Compliant)
Single Handle Monitor 14 Valve Trim Only from the Rizu Collection
Single Handle Monitor 17 Valve Trim Only from the Rizu Collection
Single Handle Tempassure 17T Shower Valve Trim with Rainshower Showerhead from the Rizu Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).