|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full suite of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6-9/16" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
Why Buy Delta Dryden T14251 Shower From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- T14251: this model
- T14251-H2O: this model + H2Okinetic technology without rain shower head
- T14451: this model + tub spout
- T17251: this model + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T251: this model + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T14251
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
For installation help you will want to contact Delta's technical department at (800) 345 3358. They will be able to walk you through the steps.
After securing the handle onto the stem is there a plug button that goes into the set screw hole?
A. For installation help you will want to contact Delta's technical department at (800) 345 3358. They will be able to walk you through the steps.
Yes, you would want to purchase the RP52148 tub spout.
Can the tub filler part be purchased to go with this design?
A. Yes, you would want to purchase the RP52148 tub spout.
The Delta T14251 includes the shower arm.
Does it come with the arm?
A. The Delta T14251 includes the shower arm.
The Delta T14251 is not made of solid brass. It is metal with a brass finish. The shower can is made of plastic.
The "body" is solid brass - does that include the entire rain can shower head?
A. The Delta T14251 is not made of solid brass. It is metal with a brass finish. The shower can is made of plastic.
The Delta T14251 can only be assembled with the 1400 series valve R10000.
Can this trim be purchased for the older valve that has the side by side screw holes as opposed to the monitor 1400 that are offset?
A. The Delta T14251 can only be assembled with the 1400 series valve R10000.
The Delta T14251 can have a hand held shower attached. You just need to make sure to buy a diverter for the item. Please contact me if you have questions.
can you add hand held shower to T 14251 shower head
A. The Delta T14251 can have a hand held shower attached. You just need to make sure to buy a diverter for the item. Please contact me if you have questions.
The Delta T14251 can be used with an extension arm.
Can I use this shower head with an extension arm?
A. The Delta T14251 can be used with an extension arm.
The Delta T14251 Dryden collection doesn't have matching body sprays. Delta has body sprays model numbers 50102, 50000 or T1837.
does this collection have matching body sprayers for the shower?
A. The Delta T14251 Dryden collection doesn't have matching body sprays. Delta has body sprays model numbers 50102, 50000 or T1837.
The Delta T14251 would work if you added the Delta T11851 diverter and the Delta R11000 rough-in valve.
I want to add a hand shower mounted to a slide bar. If I add the T11851 diverter, which rough-in valve do I need for the whole setup?
A. The Delta T14251 would work if you added the Delta T11851 diverter and the Delta R11000 rough-in valve.
The Delta T14251 has a Solid brass forged body.
Is the showerhead plastic or metal?
A. The Delta T14251 has a Solid brass forged body.
Yes, you can manuever the shower head where you want it.
Does this head swivel?
A. Yes, you can manuever the shower head where you want it.
The recommended hand held shower for the Dryden collection is model number 57051.
Which hand held shower on a shower bar would you recommend to add to this unit?
The recommended hand held shower for the Dryden collection is model number 57051.
Delta Dryden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Dryden Collection
Dryden Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain...$244.65-$366.87(54)
Dryden Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Ba...$147.56-$236.04(15)
Dryden Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Se...$173.95-$260.82(63)
Dryden Toilet Tissue Holder$36.33-$52.64(19)
Dryden Robe Hook$17.75-$25.73(13)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).