This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Angular shape and complete suite of products provides sought-after urban sophistication for a contemporary lifestyle
- Arzo is for individuals who seek affordable contemporary styled product with unique design throughout the bath
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Monitor pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R10000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 7-1/4"
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- T14086: this model
- T17086: this model + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T086: this model + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Arzo Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta T14086
Our SKU: T14086
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Any Delta model starting with T14 or T17 followed by 3-4 numbers would be compatible with your existing rough-in.
I have a shower valve/ trim kit that is marked Delta Monitor 1700 series. I want to change the trim kit without having to change the valve/rough in. Will this trim kit work with my valves?? If not, which ones will to add a contemporary feel to my bath? Please respond asap. Thanks
A. Any Delta model starting with T14 or T17 followed by 3-4 numbers would be compatible with your existing rough-in.
It is possible for your shower system to have an additional hand held feature on the wall if you wish.
Is it possible with Delta products to have a hand shower at any other place than at the shower arm?
A. It is possible for your shower system to have an additional hand held feature on the wall if you wish.
Neither the Delta T14086 or T14086 will be compatible with a valve that is 50 years old. You will need the new R10000-UNBX valve for either.
Is the Dryden T14051 and/or Arzo T14086 shower trim/handle compatible with a Delta valve which is 50 years old?
A. Neither the Delta T14086 or T14086 will be compatible with a valve that is 50 years old. You will need the new R10000-UNBX valve for either.
The Delta T14086 controls the temperature only.
Is this temperature control only or volume and temp?
A. The Delta T14086 controls the temperature only.
Delta Arzo Collection
Other Products In The Delta Arzo Collection
Arzo Monitor 14 Series Single Function Pressure Ba...$202.06-$202.06(9)
Arzo Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain Assembly$188.13-$253.96(8)
Arzo 8" Rain Shower Head with Shower Arm, Flange a...$252.08-$340.29(2)
Arzo Monitor 14 Series Single Function Pressure Ba...$155.26-$256.17(8)
Arzo Tub and Rain Shower Trim Package with Monitor...$203.14-$304.75(8)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).