|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - trim finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Sensible styling that complements any home
- Classically styled faucets and accessories handle the toughest of tasks with ease
- Single function cartridge - dial controls volume and temperature
- Monitor pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R10000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 7"
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- T13020: this model
- T13020-DPE:this model with extra deep escutcheon (trim plate)
- T13022:this model with acrylic knob handle
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Classic Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta T13020
Our SKU: T13020
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The Delta T13020 consists of five parts: the cartridge, lever, sleeve, screws,and the escutcheon. This item is compatible with the 1300 and the 1400 series
Is this handle a 1300 series? Also..are there 3 pieces to this handle?
A. The Delta T13020 consists of five parts: the cartridge, lever, sleeve, screws,and the escutcheon. This item is compatible with the 1300 and the 1400 series
The Delta T13020 has a metal lever handle. You can purchase the H79 which is the lever only and interchange it with the H71 which is the acrylic handle.
I have what appears to be the T13022 and do not like the Acrylic knob. If I purchase the T13020 will I be able to replace just the handle or will I have to replace additional parts?
A. The Delta T13020 has a metal lever handle. You can purchase the H79 which is the lever only and interchange it with the H71 which is the acrylic handle.
The Delta T13020 - That would depend on your personal preference. Something in the 100-110 degree range is fairly comfortable.
What should max temperature be to protect from scalding
A. The Delta T13020 - That would depend on your personal preference. Something in the 100-110 degree range is fairly comfortable.
The Delta T13020 comes with two 2.5" mounting screws for the escutcheon plate.
Are two mounting screws included wth the T13020?
A. The Delta T13020 comes with two 2.5" mounting screws for the escutcheon plate.
The Delta T13020 requires use of either the R10000-UNWS or the R10000-UNBX. The only difference is that the R10000-UNWS has safety stops that is convenient when a repair is needed.
What 'Multichoice Universal Rough Valve Body" part number must I use with this T13020 Valve trim? I understand it will be a R10000 series, but they come in eight (8) different configurations and part numbers.
A. The Delta T13020 requires use of either the R10000-UNWS or the R10000-UNBX. The only difference is that the R10000-UNWS has safety stops that is convenient when a repair is needed.
The Delta T13020 and the BT13010 are interchangeable. The only difference between the two models would be a very minimal difference in the style of the handle. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help. Thank you and enjoy your day.
What is the difference between the T13020 and the BT13010? Are they interchangeable?
A. The Delta T13020 and the BT13010 are interchangeable. The only difference between the two models would be a very minimal difference in the style of the handle. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help. Thank you and enjoy your day.
Yes, that would be the Delta RP46074.
Can I purchase just the cartridge kit?
Yes, that would be the Delta RP46074.
Delta Classic Collection
Other Products In The Delta Classic Collection
Innovations Six Function Diverter Valve Trim - Thr...$88.31-$158.94
Classic Basket Strainer and Flange for Kitchen Sin...$34.65-$71.72(22)
2" Long Brass Cap Air Cap with .5" Dishwasher Inlet$12.19-$27.13(11)
Innovations Three Function Diverter Valve Trim - T...$88.31-$158.94(5)
Classic Soap / Lotion Dispenser$26.54-$39.12(46)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).