|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Number of Functions||3|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - trim finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Inspired by slim lines and graceful arc of a ribbon, the Vero Bath Collection offers a high-end, modern look to the bath
- With a full suite of products, including accessories, Vero makes a fully coordinated bath effortless
- Controls direction of water from mixing valve to custom shower systems
- Does not control the volume of water - that is done at the mixing valve
- Six function diverter with 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions (for example, a shower head, hand shower, and body sprays could each be run independently or in any combination of two)
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 4-1/2"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R11000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- T11953: this model
- T11853: three function version of this model
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Vero Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta T11953
Our SKU: T11953
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
You will only need a three-setting diverter. I will email you a cart with the necessary diverter.
I have a tub, hand-shower, and a rain shower. Do I need the three-setting or the six setting diverter?
A. You will only need a three-setting diverter. I will email you a cart with the necessary diverter.
Delta Vero Collection
Other Products In The Delta Vero Collection
Vero Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Bala...$230.20-$345.28(6)
Vero Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain Assembly$280.88-$421.33(5)
Vero Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain Assembly$222.78-$334.15(19)
Vero Toilet Tissue Holder$48.48-$70.25(4)
Vero TempAssure 17T Series Dual Function Thermosta...$359.24-$538.86(5)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).