This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full complement of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Controls direction of water from mixing valve to custom shower systems
- Does not control the volume of water - that is done at the mixing valve
- Six function diverter with 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions (for example, a shower head, hand shower, and body sprays could each be run independently or in any combination of two)
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 4-1/2"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R11000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Why Buy Delta Dryden T11951 Diverter From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- T11951: this model
- T11851: three function version of this model
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T11951
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Delta T11951 will allow any two sources of water to run at the same time (ie: shower head and hand shower)
does this diverter perform the following functions. 1) only single functions at a time. ie: shower or handheld or rain can. 2) two functions at once. ie: Shower and Handheld or handheld and raincan or just rain can or just handheld or just shower?
A. The Delta T11951 will allow any two sources of water to run at the same time (ie: shower head and hand shower)
The Delta T11951 is a Diverter Trim Only.
Does this have volume control?
A. The Delta T11951 is a Diverter Trim Only.
The Delta T11951 will work for 6 settings.
Is this the diverter I need if I have just a shower head diverting to a hand held shower head?I see there is a six way diverter as well. Which do I need ?
A. The Delta T11951 will work for 6 settings.
The Delta T11951 is a Six Setting Diverter which is used for shower systems as a switch to switch to different devices.
I have a dumb question, is this a shower faucet?
A. The Delta T11951 is a Six Setting Diverter which is used for shower systems as a switch to switch to different devices.
The Delta T11951 requires the R11000 diverter valve which is a separate purchase.
Just want to ensure I have to purchase R11000 diverter seperately.
A. The Delta T11951 requires the R11000 diverter valve which is a separate purchase.
Delta Dryden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Dryden Collection
Dryden Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain...$244.65-$366.87(52)
Dryden Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Ba...$147.56-$236.04(14)
Dryden Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Se...$173.95-$260.82(59)
Dryden Toilet Tissue Holder$36.33-$52.64(17)
Dryden Robe Hook$17.75-$25.73(13)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).